I am having a problem with anger lately and I’m pretty sure it’s going to get me in trouble. But why so angry? Well, let’s see
AT THE BORDER
- 11,000 children separated from their parents
- 1,400 children “lost”
- sexual abuse of children
- 6 dead children
- Refusal to pass election security bills
- Connections to actual child trafficking and sex rings
- Open racism
- Open hostility towards American cities
- Federal death penalty reinstated
- Being anti fascist = terrorist
- President lying about 9/11
- 6 people dead
- another white guy shooter
- WHAT THE FUCK, people?
This is by no means the end of my list of why I’m angry, it’s just what’s on the top of my head at the moment.
TLDR: You should be mad if you’re paying attention. Share my rage. Anything less is just a rook mistake.